Provide for the sharing of technology and processes between Industry, Universities, Government and the Research community for the eventual creation of products and services.
Technologists meet monthly to share concerns, review opportunities and work together to revitalize Long Island’s technology base. The Round Table leverages the synergy between its members and other high technology industries in order to accelerate companies’ growth, competitiveness and profitability. It is open to CTOs of Long Island’s technology firms.
• Gain insights into ongoing research and development
• Transmit and/or transfer intellectual property in a number of ways within the group and region
• Commercialize promising technology within the region
• Develop deeper and broader revenue streams for research
• Lower the cost of experimentation and infrastructure (Experimentation is at the heart of innovation)
• Affect regional technology investments, developments and convergence initiatives
• Improve the current state-of-technology in the region’s companies
• Improve the technology infrastructure, processes and management in the region’s companies (including education and training)