< BACK TO STAFF DIRECTORY
Deputy Executive Director - NYSTAR Programs
Long Island Forum for Technology (LIFT)
510 Grumman Road W Suite 201 Bethpage, NY 11714
Direct dial number: 631-846-2732
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION
Over 30 years of extensive experience in sales and sales management to Fortune 500 firms and smaller businesses with growth opportunities. Assist clients with grant writing, implementation and reporting. Skilled in sub-contracting to improve productivity, reducing expenses and expanding business opportunities. Skilled in effective outreach. Able to motivate managers to implement growth strategies.
Long Island Forum for Technology (LIFT), Bay Shore, NY
• Assisted clients in obtaining over $650,000 in New York State DoL training grants
• Obtained over $800,000 in new business during the past year
• Generate primary client contact and conduct preliminary assessment
• Interact with multiple resources to provide solutions beneficial to clients
• AAS Degree, Medical Technology, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY
• Electronics I, Solid State Electronics, BOCES Northwest Technical Center, Mineola, NYU
• Sandler Sales Institute Graduate
• Member of the National Institute of Standards and Technology RFID Community of Practice. Developed a presentation for use by the MEP network for businesses interested in using RFID or who are mandated by the Department of Defense or Wal Mart to use RFID identification technology.