LEAN USER GROUP
The Lean Users Group is a cooperative effort organized to support Long Island companies presently implementing or interested in implementing “Lean Thinking”. We are recruiting new members to share their best practices, participate in Kaizen events, and to attend locally-sponsored training seminars & workshops. Our collective efforts held to contribute to Long Island’s needs by creating and retaining local jobs.
Whether you work in manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, or the service industries, Lean principles can achieve outstanding results. We discuss:
• Understand the 5 Principles of Lean
• Recognize the 8 Forms of Waste
• Facility Tours / Best Practices
• Value Stream Mapping
• Office Lean
• Visual Management
• Benefits of Lean
Why Join the Lean Users Group?
• Find out how you can identify and eliminate waste
• Learn how to implement Lean
• Join our user group to share and learn best practices